Space materials science sector:
- A unique experimental centre for research of radiation induced conductivity in dielectrics.
- Unique time-of-flight experimental technique.
Computer modelling sector:
- Software for analysis of the dielectric loading processes.
- Original software Satellite-MIEM for calculating of electromagnetic crosstalk in spacecraft equipment induced by an electrostatic discharge.
- Original software ASONIKA-K for evaluating onboard electronics reliability
Electromagnetic compatibility sector:
- Laboratory equipment for electromagnetic compatibility studies.
- Laboratories of the Moscow Scientific and Research Institute of Radio Engineering and the All-Russia Scientific and Research Institute of optical and physical measurements, which have emitters of ultra-short high-power electromagnetic pulses.
The testing sector:
- Laboratory conditions for testing the spacecraft and onboard electronics for resistance to electrostatic discharges.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.