The laboratory carries out developments in the following applied areas:
- Development and design of embedded intelligent systems.
- Hardware implementation of artificial neural networks in the form of various NeuroBIS based on FPGAs and microprocessors.
- Development of specialized CAD systems, drivers, software products and operating systems for the creation and management of embedded systems.
- Development of various routing tools, digital filters, generators and other IP cores for use in FPGA development.
The use of FPGAs allows you to deploy practice-oriented training on the basis of the laboratory, integrated with applied research in the following areas:
- Functional and logical design.
- System-on-chip design tools. CAD Quartus II (Basics of design in CAD Quartus II. Analysis and modeling of devices in CAD Quartus II. Optimization of projects in CAD Quartus II).
- Embedded processor cores (Nios II).
- Synthesis of digital devices in HDL languages (Fundamentals of the Verilog language. Verification of systems on a chip).
- Development of system-level projects (DSP Builder).
- Various FPGA-based development boards
Intel FPGA (Altera): De1-SoC, De1, De10-Standart, De0-Standart, De0-Nano, MAX 10 Plus; Alinx ALTERA Cyclone IV; RZ-EasyFPGA A2.1, 10 LP.
Xilinx: DIGILENT Nexys 4, Nexys 4 DDR, CMOD A7, Basys 3; DangerousPrototypes DP8049_v1.
- Microprocessor systems and single board computers (Arduino, TI MSP, Raspberry Pi 3B, Cubietruck, TRIK).
- 3D printing tools (PICASO Designer X).
- Robotic systems (Robot NAO, Robot Darwin OP2, Robot Darwin Mini, etc.).
Dear students, if you need to work with laboratory equipment, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.