CALL FOR PAPERS
Dear friends! The organizers of the FIT-M International Scientific Forum and the organizers of the MACSPro conference announce the joint holding of the MACSPro'2021 conference!
Date: December 16, 17 and 18, 2021.
Format: Hybrid (online and offline)
Location: 11 Pokrovsky Blvd., Moscow, 109028
Online format: Zoom (connection link will be sent to registered MACSPro'2021 participants)
The conference provides an opportunity for young researchers to present their work at an early stage and get feedback from experienced scholars with international reputations.
MACSPRO'2021 KEY DATES
The MACSPro'2021 program includes the following topics:
- Mathematical modeling and artificial intelligence in the natural sciences
- Algorithms and Applications of Machine Learning
- Intelligent Decision Making and Applied Game Theory
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Process Mining
- Testing of Complex Systems
- Electronic and Electrical Computer-aided design (ECAD)
- Computer simulations of complex macroeconomic processes
- Computational social science and network analysis
- Digital humanities, computational philosophy, and computer science
The conference considers scholarly articles in computer and information sciences, and supports interdisciplinary research on computer science methods in complex fields.
RULES OF ARTICLE DESIGN FOR PUBLICATION
Please use the Ceur-WS: Latex template in 1 column
You can choose one of two types of submission:
- full articles (10-12 page PDF, including reference list)
- short articles (6-9 pages) for posters or a demonstration session.
Sending documents in Word format is forbidden! Works that do not meet the above page limits or do not use the template provided will be rejected.
You may use the online editor Latex to prepare your article
Read about the publication format in the MACSPRO'20 Proceedings
Publication can only be requested through EasyChair. Instructions for signing up EasyChair services and submitting an article for publication in the Conference MACSPro'2021 Proceedings is available at LINK
If you are already registered with EasyChair, then you can submit an article using our form by clicking on the button below.
The best papers may be submitted to Springer Proceedings Series - Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). Authors will then be asked to adapt (with slight modifications) their paper to the Springer CCIS template in LATEX by November 25